Personal Survival and Decision Making Scenarios
Personal Survival and Decision Making is designed for people who want to learn how to see danger, then avoid or survive it. Situational awareness and decision making are the keys to surviving danger.
Interactive scenarios will expose students to real world situations. Scenarios may include home invasion, street encounters, retail and restaurant venues, along with workplace violence. Whether armed or unarmed, if you are a responsible citizen who wants to protect themselves or their family, you need this course!
- Firearms Safety/Handling
- Use of Force Decision Making
- Dry Fire Exercises
- Close Quarters Shooting Techniques
- Effective Shot Placement
- Force-on-force situations in which lethal force is justified (please wear comfortable clothing, as some movement will be involved).
- Understanding the privileges and limitations of the Castle Doctrine
- Post Shooting Behavior (steps to take when the shooting has stopped)
Date: February 1, 2020
Where: WCTC Firing Range
1228 Hickory St (Use E. Wisconsin Ave Entrance)
Pewaukee, WI 53072